- Chaco Winter Garage Sale
- Garage Sales Pineville La
- Garage Sales Winter Park Fl
- Nola Garage Sale Gsalr Metairie
Winter Yard Sale Tips
Prime yard sale season is winding down in most parts of the country, however, there are some advantages to having a yard sale during the winter months. The weather may be cooler in November, December & January, but two things are certain: yard sale shoppers still have money to spend and you still have things to sell. This means it’s time for a yard sale regardless of the weather! We’ve come up with a few reasons to convince you that having a yard sale during the winter months is a great idea.
Estate Garage Yard Sale. 60+ years of Accumulation (Skaneateles, NY) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Favorite this post Garage Sale (Camillus) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Favorite this post Barn sale open this weekend! Yard Sale Listings by Zip Code. There are 2,766 garage sales, yard sales, and estate sales in the next 7 days. Choose your state to see details. Alabama Yard Sales (24) Alaska Yard Sales (0) Arizona Yard Sales (36) Arkansas Yard Sales (6) California Yard Sales (224) Colorado Yard Sales (29). R & T Garage Doors. Garage Doors & Openers. (1) (407) 780-1933. Winter Park, FL 32793.
1. Less Competition – On any given Saturday during the summer months, there are dozens of yard sales going on. This means shoppers have to pick and choose which ones they attend during the designated yard sale hours. By having a yard sale during the winter months, you won’t be competing with dozens of other yard sales. BONUS: You’ll make the hard core yard sale shopping community happy that they don’t have to wait until spring to get their yard sale fix.
2. Earn money for Christmas – Christmas is just a few weeks away, and what better way to earn some last minute holiday shopping money than to sell items that you no longer need or use. You can easily earn a few hundred dollars at a yard sale which will certainly help you out when you are doing your holiday shopping.
Chaco Winter Garage Sale
Garage Sales Pineville La
3. Make room for new stuff – Speaking of Christmas presents, you are probably going to be getting some new stuff for Christmas and you’ll need room to store those things! Head over to your closets, basement and attic crawl spaces, pull out whatever you don’t need or use and have a yard sale. Then after Christmas, you’ll have plenty of space to store your new items!
4. Chance to sell some Christmas decorations – Trying to sell Christmas decorations during the summer months, can be a bit of a hard sell. In July, no one is thinking about Christmas and you aren’t likely to get top dollar for ornaments and holiday decor. However, if you have a winter yard sale, and put our your Christmas decorations, you will be more likely to sell those items and for more money because people are shopping for those items right now.
Garage Sales Winter Park FlNow that we’ve convinced you to start cleaning out your closets and put on a winter yard sale, here are some selling tips for hosting a yard sale in the winter.
1. Offer hot cocoa – Make your yard sale guests feel warm and welcome by offering some free hot chocolate.
2. Make sure the yard is clear of snow and leaves – You’ll want to make sure that yard sale area and walkways are clear of any snow and leaves. People will not want to trudge through wet & dirty leaves and snow to get to your sale.
3. If you have a portable heater, turn it on – Xbox 360 cant download game update version. Having a steady stream of warm air at your yard sale means that people will be able to enjoy your yard sale without the threat of feeling too chilly to stay and look around.