- Tamagotchi Connection User Manual Download
- Tamagotchi Connection V3
- Tamagotchi Connection Instruction Manual
- Tamagotchi Connection User Manual Pdf
- Tamagotchi Connection Website
The Tamagotchi Connection (UK: Tamagotchi Connexion) is a virtual pet in the Tamagotchi line of digital toys from Bandai. The Tamagotchi Connection is unique from prior models in that it uses infrared technology to connect and interact with other devices and was first released in 2004, 8 years after the first Tamagotchi toy. Using the device's infrared port, the virtual pet (referred to as a Tamagotchi) can make friends with other Tamagotchis.
- Tamagotchi Connection V2 Tamagotchi Connection V3 Tamagotchi Connection V4 Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 (sold in some places as V4plus) Tamagotchi Connection V5 Familitchi Tamagotchi Connection V5-Celebrity (sold in some places as V5.5) Tamagotchi Connection V6 Music Star Tamagotchi iD L Tama-Go (and Gotchi Figures) TamaWalkie Japanese-language.
- The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5, or the JinseiPlus in the UK, is the newest Tamagotchi released outside of Japan. It's a Tamagotchi based on the V4, but with new and updated features. Featuring many new characters, it is a remake of the 'Ura Jinsei Enjoy' Tamagotchi, released only in Japan.
Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 Codes
The following is a collection of Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 Codes. If I'm missing any, please let me know.
Find great deals on eBay for tamagotchi v3 and tamagotchi connection. Shop with confidence. The Tamagotchi (たまごっち, IPA: tamaɡotꜜtɕi) is a handheld digital pet, created in Japan by Akihiro Yokoi of WiZ and Aki Maita of Bandai.It was released by Bandai on November 23, 1996 in Japan and May 1, 1997 in the rest of the world, quickly becoming one.
These English language pets, going by the name Tamagotchi Connexion, are almost identical to the Japanese Tamagotchi Plus (only the language and a few minor items have changed). Tamagotchi Connection, the USA cousin of the Tamagotchi Connexion and Tamagotchi Plus, was released on August 15, 2004. What is the Tamagotchi Connection? Apr 26, 2018 I’ve been enjoying my Tamagotchi V4 quite a lot and thought I’d share what this Tamagotchi is like! Tamagotchi Connection V2 Review - Duration: 13:22. Melissatchi 8,395 views.
- AABBCACB: Cost: 2800 Points.
This code will give you the Remote Control Car. It will appear under the Items menu. You can have your Tamagotchi play with this item.
- CACABABC: Cost: 2500 Points.
This code will give you a Stuffed Animal. It will appear under the Items menu. This code will make your Tamagotchi character dress up like Nyatchi. (Japanese P2 character)
- ACBBBACC: Cost: 400 Points.
This code will give you the Hairgel item. It will appear under the Items menu. When used it will give your Tamagotchi character a funky hairstyle.
- ABBAACBA: Cost: 600 Points.
This code will make the Cake item appear in the Snacks menu. Your Tamagotchi can eat this.
- BCABACBC: Cost: 800 Points.
This code will make the Steak item appear in the Meal menu. Your Tamagotchi can eat this.
- CBACCABC: Cost: 4000 Points.
This code will give you the Cuckoo Clock. It will appear under the Items menu. When used near the top of the hour, it will make a cute Cuckoo animation and sound.
- BCBCCABA: Cost: 2000 Points.
This code gives the Love Potion. The love potion is very important. When your Tamagotchi boy and girl reaches the age of 7, they will need to become good friends before they can have children. Typically this involves connecting several times to build up the friendship up to four happy faces all the way up to four hearts. Sometimes there's simply not enough time to do this. So this is where the Love Potion comes in handy. First you feed this item to one of the adult Tamagotchi and than connect the two Tamagotchi. Select Visit. It should only take once or so and the Love Potion should make your Tamagotchi fall in love. I did not have to use the Love Potion on both of my adults, but if it doesn't work you may want to try that.
- Secret Item:
The is a Costume. It looks sort of like a Batman costume. You can access the Costume from the Items menu. See information below for details on obtaining this item.
Get the best deals on Tamagotchi Connection when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Tamagotchi Connection V3 Version 3 Sealed New NIB Bandai 2006. Full text of 'Bandai Tamagotchi P1 (1996) Keychain User Guide' See other formats f Congratulations! X You are now the caretaker for a genuine Tamagotchi. Tamagotchi is a cyber creature who has traveled millions of mites from its home planet to learn what life is like o. Jul 01, 2007 This is an index to topics containing scans of the original instruction manuals that came with various model Tamagotchis. Models sold outside of Japan Tamagotchi Angel Tamagotchi Connection (V1) Tamagotchi Connection V2 Tamagotchi Connection V3 Tamagotchi Connection V4 Tamagotchi Connection V4.5.
How to use these codes: Go to the shop and press the 'A' button (left button) several times. Eventually the shop keeper will get a shocked expression on his face. At this time start entering the key combinations above. You will only hear beeps as you enter the codes. The left button is 'A' the middle button is 'B' and the right button is 'C'.
If you enter the code exactly than you will get the item associated with the code. The first time you enter these codes you will not have to pay any Gotchi Points. But be prepared, any times after your first free one and you must have the Gotchi Points to be able to obtain these items again.
Secret Item: There is a small trick to this. When you enter all of the codes in a row, the last 7th code you enter will not yield the item I have listed above. Instead you will get a secret item - the costume. To get the 7th item you will need to enter it again.
Tamagotchi Connection User Manual Download
Now that you have your Tamagotchi, you must do these three things:
1) Wake up Tamagotchi from its million light-year sleep by removingthe insulating sheet (pull paper tab from side of body).
2) Set the tamagotchi communication screen (Reset operation). Pressthe reset switch on the rear of the egg with a pointed object. NOTE:Remember not to press the reset switch too hard when using a sharp rod,pencils, sharp pens, etc.
3) Adjust the time difference between Tamagotchi's planet and earth(Timer set). First press the middle button (B) to bring up the timer screen.Use the left button (A) to set the hours and the B button to set the minutes.Once you have set the correct time, press the right button (C) to set thetimer. Next, return to the main screen by pressing the B button again.
When you have completed these three steps, a pulsating egg will appear.Tamagotchi will hatch in about 5 minutes.
NOTE: During this time only the timer and reset functions areavailable.
As soon as Tamagotchi hatches, it will beep at you for attention. Thisis where the health meter comes in handy. You can determine the mood, healthand behavior of Tomagotchi with the health meter. Tamagotchi will needto be fed and played with soon after it hatches. In order to start Tamagotchion a good growth path, you must take good care of Tamagotchi right fromthe start.
FEED: Press A button until knife and fork icon is highlighted,then press B. Select either Meal or Snack by pressing the B button to feedTamagotchi. Be careful not to over feed Tamagotchi; if you do it will refuseto eat.
LIGHT: Press A button until the light bulb icon is highlighted,then press the B button. Select either On or Off by pressing the A buttonto move the arrow, then press the B button. The light should be turnedoff when Tamagotchi is sleeping, or it might get restless! Tamagotchi willautomaticlly turn the light on when wakes up.
DUCK: Just like real pets, Tamagotchi goes to the bathroom. Ifdroppings appear on the screen, it must be cleaned up right away or Tamagotchiwill get sick. Press the A button until the Duck icon is highlighted, thenpress the B button to flush the screen. Tamagotchi will be very happy afterthe mess is cleaned up.
HEALTH METER: Check Tamagotchi's health, by pressing the A buttonuntil the Health Meter icon is highlighted, then press B button to checkTamagotchi's age/weight, discipline, hunger and happiness. After you havechecked all the screens to see if Tamagotchi needs anything, press C toreturn to the main screen. You should also check this screen if Tamagotchibeeps at you and the 'attention' icon is highlighted.
PLAY: Press A button until the bat and ball icon is highlighted,then press B button to begin the game. The object is to guess which wayTamagotchi will turn. To choose left, press the A button, to choose right,press the B button. If you choose the correct direction, Tamagotchi willbe happy. There are 5 chances in each game to match Tamagotchi; the moreyou match, the happier Tamagotchi will be. To stop the game press the Cbutton. After playing, check the happiness meter to see if it went up ordown.
MEDICINE: If a 'skull' image appears, Tamagotchi issick and needs medicine. Press A button until the medicine icon is highlighted,then press B. Sometimes 2 or 3 injections are needed before Tamagotchiis well.
ATTENTION: When this icon is highlighted, Tamagotchi needs something.Check the Health Meter, to determine what Tamagotchi needs. If Tamagotchidoesn't need anything, it must be disciplined or the Attention Icon willstay highlighted.
DISCIPLINE: Tamagotchi needs discipline if it:
1) beeps even though it is full and happy
2) won't eat when it is hungry
3) won't play games when it is not very happy. If you neglect to disciplineTamagotchi when needed, it might grow up into an unattractive, bad manneredalien.
HAPPINESS AND HUNGER STATUS CHECK
There are a total of 4 hearts on the 'Happy' and 'Hunger'screens and they start out empty. The more hearts that are filled, thebetter satisfied Tamagotchi is. You must feed or play with Tamagotchi inorder to fill the empty hearts. If you keep Tamagotchi full and happy,it will grow into a cute, happy cyber creature. If you neglect Tamagotchi,it will grow into an unattractive alien.
DISCIPLINE STATUS CHECK
As the meter moves towards the right, it indicates you are raising awell-behaved Tamagotchi.
Tamagotchi Connection V3 Manual Online
The higher the discipline scale the less trouble and better behavedTamagotchi will be. The key to increasing the discipline meter is to makesure you scold Tamagotchi when necessary. If Tamagotchi beeps at you forno reason, you must discipline it.
Tamagotchi needs discipline if it:
- beeps at you even though it is full and happy
- won't eat when it is hungry
- won't play games when it is not very happy
AGE AND WEIGHT CHECK
Converts and displays Tamagotchi's growth information in earth units.
- One earth day is equal to about one year for Tamagotchi.
- Tamagotchi will change appearance several times before it reachesits adult form.
- It seems that the shape, personality and life of each Tamagotchi isbased on how well you take care of it. Each time you hatch a new Tamagotchiit could grow up to be any one of several adult forms. Tomagotchi willalways return to its home planet. How well you care for it helps determinehow long Tamagotchi will stay on Earth. When it is time for Tamagotchito return to its home planet, there is nothing you can do. But, don't worry,you can always hatch another egg.
WILL YOU BE A GOOD CARETAKER FOR TAMAGOTCHI?
0-5 YEARS: Try harder next time
6-10 YEARS: Room for improvement
Family1st vehicle gps tracker. 11-16 YEARS: Good job
17-22 YEARS: Excellent
23+ YEARS: Amazing!
In order to hatch another Tamagotchi, press the A and C buttons simultaneouslyand a new pulsating egg will appear. In about 5 minutes a new Tamagotchiwill be born. Maybe you will raise a different version of Tamagotchi thistime. Try it and see.
When you want to know the time, press the B button when no icons arehighlighted and the time will appear on the screen. To return to the mainscreen, press the B button again.
In order to re-set the time, press the B button to bring up the timer.Press the A and C buttons simultaneously and the word 'SET' willappear on the screen. Then follow the same instructions used to set thetimer. Press C button again to return to regular time. Press B again toreturn to the main screen.
NOTE: Timer cannot be adjusted if Tamagotchi is preparing toreturn to its home planet.
WHEN TO RESET
Tamagotchi Connection V3
- When you want to let Tamagotchi return home
Oct 02, 2013 I got the Tamagotchi Connection Version 1 on Ebay for $ 30 + shipping. It's a very simple tamagotchi that. Please thumbs up, comment & subscribe:) Hey guys! Mar 24, 2012 The Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 (also Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 in Europe) was released on February 18, 2006. Like the Version 2, it borrows some features from the latest version of the Japanese toy, but greatly simplifies them. This means that the V3 does not go to school, get a career, or receive a salary. Tamagotchi Connection V3 Version 3 Bandai Yellow with Stars Tested Tamagotchi Connection V3 Version 3 Bandai Yellow with Stars Tested. Used condition. Rubber in great condition. Screen has some scuff so does paint. Item had been tested and worked great. Best tamagotchi connection version. Mar 12, 2020 Buy products related to tamagotchi connection products and see what customers say about tamagotchi connection products on Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Tamagotchi Connection Version 1 V1 By BandaiAssorted Colors. 'The Best Yet' - by Mariko Laugh if you want, but I received a Tamagotchi V3 as a surprise gift.
- When you have changed batteries
- If Tamagotchi is not functioning properly
- When you want to begin raising a new Tamagotchi
NOTE: Remember, do not press the reset button too hard when usinga pointed object.
After Tamagotchi has hatched, the sound can be turned off by pressingthe A and C buttons simultaneously. To restore the sound, press A and Cagain.
Replace the batteries if the Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) is weak.
1) Loosen the screws on the back side. Remove the cover together withthe screws.
2) Take out the old batteries. Insert 2 new LR44 batteries, making sureto match '+' and '-' signs properly. Be sure to useboth new batteries, do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix ALKALINE,STANDARD or RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES. Dispose of used batteries properly.
3) Replace the cover and tighten the screws.
Tamagotchi Connection Instruction Manual
4) Reset the timer and a new Tamagotchi will hatch in 5 minutes.
Copyright Bandai 1996-1997.