Novation launchpad ableton live controller. As the first member of MCR to release an album as a solo artist, guitarist Frank Iero has adopted the new moniker frnkiero andthe cellabration, to release his debut effort.stomachaches. Naming the record after the crippling afflictions he suffers as the result of a stomach condition, Frank’s illness can be so severe that there are times. After the release of Stomachaches, Frank went on an almost two year world tour that saw him circumnavigate 17 different countries. Fans will be able to see what Iero’s wearing on his sleeve when he hits the road with musician, songwriter and producer from New York, WALTER SCHREIFELS.
- Stomachaches Frank Iero Zip Code Map
- Frank Iero Vinyl
- Stomach Aches Frank Iero Zippyshare
- Frank Iero Website
- Frank Iero And The Celebration
|Studio album by|
|Released||August 25, 2014|
|Studio||Belleville, New Jersey|
|frnkiero andthe cellabration. chronology|
|Singles from Stomachaches|
Stomachaches (stylized as .STOMACHACHES.) is the debut studio album by Frank Iero, rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist of the American rock band My Chemical Romance, released under the moniker of frnkiero andthe cellabration. It was officially announced in June 2014, and released on August 25, 2014 on Staple Records and B.CALM Press.
In late 2012, while dealing with painful digestive issues, Iero turned his basement office into a makeshift studio and began writing and recording music. After My Chemical Romance announced their disbandment on March 22, 2013, Iero continued to work on his solo material and eventually released a demo for the song 'Joyriding', which he performed live at small venues along with 'Stage 4 Fear of Trying'. On June 16, 2014, Iero announced via his official website that he signed to Staple Records and would be releasing a full-length solo album entitled Stomachaches under the moniker of frnkiero andthe cellabration. On the record, Iero plays every instrument except for drums which were handled by former My Chemical Romance drummer Jarrod Alexander.
Stomachaches was released on August 26 in the U.S. The release was celebrated with a live performance at one of Iero's favorite music stores: Vintage Vinyl in Ford, New Jersey. Iero also assembled a touring band composed of Evan Nestor, Rob Hughes and Matt Olsson. On August 4, 2014 a music video for the album's first single, 'Weighted' was released. 'Weighted' was released to radio on August 11, 2014. In September and October, Iero supported Taking Back Sunday and the Used on their co-headlining US fall tour. In November, Iero supported Mallory Knox on their tour of the UK.
Stomachaches Frank Iero Zip Code Map
Rob Sayce from Rock Sound magazine describe the album as 'Scrappy, idiosyncratic and infectious as hell, far removed from the well-oiled machine of latter-day My Chemical Romance, and all the more bracing for it.' Timothy Monger from AllMusic said, 'Passionate, and slightly unruly, the 12-song album deals with themes of yearning for acceptance and love, sung over a backdrop of compelling, often ramshackle punk and post-hardcore guitar rock.' The album was included at number 40 on Rock Sound's 'Top 50 Albums of the Year' list. The album was included at number 21 on Kerrang!'s 'The Top 50 Rock Albums Of 2014' list.
All lyrics written by Frank Iero, all music composed by Frank Iero
|1.||'All I Want Is Nothing'||1:50|
|4.||'She's the Prettiest Girl at the Party, and She Can Prove It with a Solid Right Hook'||3:37|
|7.||'Stage 4 Fear of Trying'||3:17|
|12.||'Where Do We Belong? Anywhere But Here'||3:20|
- Frank Iero – vocals, guitars, bass guitar, drums (track 6), producer
- Jarrod Alexander – drums, percussion (all tracks except track 6)
- Evan Nestor – backing vocals (tracks 1 and 6 only)
- Ed Auletta – engineer
|Dutch Albums (Album Top 100)||71|
|Irish Albums (IRMA)||100|
|UK Albums (OCC)||68|
Frank Iero Vinyl
|World wide||August 25, 2014||Vagrant||DL||N/A|
|August 26, 2014||Hassle||CD||HOFF 180CDA|
Stomach Aches Frank Iero Zippyshare
- ^ abc''KKKK' – 'Stomachaches' review in Kerrang! - Staple Records'. Staple Records. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- ^ abcdTimothy Monger. 'Stomachaches - Frnkiero and the Cellabration - Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards - AllMusic'. AllMusic. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- ^ ab'Frnkiero andthe Cellabration Stomachaches (Digital Download - Vagrant #)'. AllMusic.com. AllMusic. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- ^ ab'Frnkiero andthe Cellabration Stomachaches (CD - Hassle #HOFF 180CDA)'. AllMusic.com. AllMusic. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- ^ ab'Frnkiero andthe Cellabration Stomachaches (LP - Hassle #HOFF 180LP)'. AllMusic.com. AllMusic. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- ^Whitt, Cassie (August 4, 2014). 'Frnkiero Andthe Cellabration release 'Weighted' video'. Alt Press.
- ^'FMQB Airplay Archive: SubModern Rock'. Friday Morning Quarterback Album Report, Incorporated. Retrieved October 31, 2016.
- ^Crane, Matt (June 18, 2014). 'Frnkiero Andthe Cellabration announced as support for Taking Back Sunday/the Used fall tour'. Alternative Press. Alternative Press Magazine, Inc. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
- ^JLB (August 25, 2014). 'Frank Iero To Support Mallory Knox On November UK Tour'. Kerrang!. Bauer Media Group. Retrieved January 22, 2017.
- ^Samia (September 1, 2014). 'Review: Frnkiero and the Cellabration - Stomachaches [Album]'. Altsounds. Archived from the original on September 17, 2014. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- ^ abSayce, Rob (October 2014). 'Frnkiero andthe Cellabration - Stomachaches'. www.rocksound.tv (192). Rock Sound. Rock Sound. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- ^'Stomachaches Review'. Ultimate-guitar.com. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- ^Bird, ed. 2015, p. 23
- ^Emily (March 18, 2015). 'The Top 50 Rock Albums Of 2014'. Kerrang!. Retrieved July 26, 2015.
- ^'Dutchcharts.nl – Frnkiero and the Cellabration – Stomachaches' (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- ^'GFK Chart-Track Albums: Week 36, 2015'. Chart-Track. IRMA. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- ^'Frnkiero andthe Cellabration Artist Official Charts'. UK Albums Chart. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
Frank Iero Website
- Bird, Ryan, ed. (January 2015). 'Top 50 Albums of the Year'. Rock Sound. London: Freeway Press Inc. (195). ISSN1465-0185.