Download Samsung Galaxy A72 and A52 Wallpapers; Samsung Galaxy A71 and A50s gets One UI 3.1 OTA update with Android 11 Downloads Download Latest Android Auto APK 2021 Download Latest Google Play Services APK; Featured Posts. Download Magisk 20.4 zip and Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK stable version; Download OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro Wallpapers Stock. Select the ‘ Download Now ’ button to get started. After the GGPoker app is downloaded to your device, open the file (it may be saved to your Download folder), select your preferred language in the Setup window and select ‘ Install ’ to continue. If a security warning flashes up, select ‘ Yes ’ or ‘ Run ’. To launch the GGPoker.
List of commands
Unofficial LioranBoard Documentation
LioranBoard Discord Server
What is LioranBoard?
LioranBoard is a completely free and fully customizable stream deck, which can be used both on PC and Android devices. It can control OBS (OBS Websocket plugin required) and can be connected to Twitch to allow your viewers to directly control your stream or to set up custom alerts. It can also play sound clips, simulate keypresses (macros), and send command line commands.
LioranBoard folder contents
|LioranBoard Receiver (PC)||Main software. Allows you to edit your decks & takes care of connections and all background processes to ensure your buttons work.|
|LioranBoard Stream Deck (Android & PC)||Stream decks you can use to execute buttons by tapping/clicking them.|
|tsl_transmitter.html||Allows LioranBoard to connect to Twitch. Can be used to test your Twitch triggers.|
|extension||Folder with some default extensions & a good place to save the ones you install later.|
|LB notification system||A local, preconfigured deck for Twitch alerts, which you can install as an extension. You can of course make your own as well. (Example)|
whats my local ip.bat
- OBS connection to start/stop streaming, switch scenes, un/mute sources, show/hide sources & filters, move sources on the canvas, modify source & filter settings, etc., etc.
- Twitch connection to get alerts (subs/bits/raids/hosts/channel points) and both read & send chat messages. Twitch events can be used to trigger buttons. Further Twitch capability (e.g. changing title, updating channel point rewards) through extensions.
- Multiple Twitch accounts can be connected to the same board (e.g. stream and bot account).
- Can be used as a soundboard by playing sounds directly and/or by controlling audio sources & filters in OBS.
- Allows a basically endless amount of separate buttons, which don’t have to be on the currently visible deck to be activated.
- The appearance of decks can be altered by adjusting button sizes, colors, text, and images. (Example)
- Multiple android/pc stream decks can be connected & used at the same time.
- Allows the use of variables, if/else/and/or statements, continuous loops, and instant repeats.
- Can read from and save to .ini files and, with some extra effort, .txt files.
- Supports global simulated keypresses (so not just for OBS, but also for example to control SnapCam)
- Elgato Stream Deck can activate LioranBoard buttons by using hotkeys (“Trigger shortcut”) (the other way around is not supported by Elgato)
Receiver main view
Receiver edit view
Receiver Twitch triggers view
Stream deck example Meme sounds
Stream deck example Sound control
Stream deck example Button resize
Stream deck example OBS Control
Snapcam Download MacbookStream deck example Twitch Triggers
Example videos & clips
Keep in mind, these examples were programmed by their respective users. They are not readily available in LioranBoard, you have to make your own or borrow from someone else if they made it available.
Spotify extension with song request queue (Christinna)
Animated shoutout with profile picture (Melonax)
Channel point redemption to slice streamer in half (lazarusjames)
NOTE: In many tutorials (including this one, which is a bit outdated), the transmitter gets added to an OBS browser source. It is recommended to add the transmitter to a custom browser dock in OBS instead (View > Docks).
Alternate setup tutorial (Nutty)
Download Mac SoftwareLioranBoard was made for Windows and isn’t directly supported on other OS. However, you can use the following tutorial to set it up on Mac using Wineskin: Setup Tutorial for Mac (Andilippi)
Many streamers/youtubers have made further tutorial videos on how to achieve certain effects in LioranBoard. Search ‘lioranboard’ on YouTube and you’ll find them!