- Android Root For Mac. Rooting Android with iRoot on Mac. How to root Android with iRoot on Mac? It is a pity that there is no good method and tool to get Android rooted on Mac. So you need to root Android on PC. Here is the guide for you: How to root Android with iRoot on PC and phone. Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge via PingPong Root.
- It is quite easy to change the MAC address if your device is rooted. There are many apps available on the Play Store that help you change the MAC address of your Android device. Many of them work only on rooted devices. Every smartphone, tablet, computer machine has a unique 12-digit address. Which we called MAC (Media Access Control) address.
Root Apk is also known as one click root apps because it roots your Android device in just one click and generally doesn’t requires any PC/Computer for rooting. Root apps made it very easy and simple to root any Android device and the success rate of getting an Android device rooted is also very high.
Button Savior (Root) for PC
Download Button Savior (Root) for PC latest version on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop with easy steps. Here, we help you to run your favorite Android apps on PC.
Button Savior (Root) for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Button Savior (Root), developed and published by Kiumiu.CA, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Button Savior (Root) from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Button Savior (Root) for PC? Is it possible to run Button Savior (Root) on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Productivity app, Button Savior (Root) on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Button Savior (Root) on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Button Savior (Root) app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Kiumiu.CA for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Button Savior (Root) for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Button Savior (Root) on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Button Savior (Root) on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Root App For Mac
Emulator Requirements to run Button Savior (Root) on PC:
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 5 GB free space
- Latest Graphics card version
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Button Savior (Root) on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Button Savior (Root) for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Button Savior (Root)” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Kiumiu.CA) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Button Savior (Root) to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Button Savior (Root) app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Button Savior (Root) is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Button Savior (Root) APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Requires root for full function. Some keys can still work without root. No Root users running Jelly Bean (4.1) and newer can also get Button Savior Non Root to get same functions.
You will need to upgrade your SuperSU to latest version if you have problem with Home, Back, and Menu keys
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don’t have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) Immersive mode and full screen mode to get rid of Android navigation bar completely!
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates ‘Home’ ‘Back’ ‘Search’ ‘Back’ ‘Recent Task’ ‘Screen Off’ ‘Volume’, ‘Directional Key’
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen’s Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen’s Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen’s Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv’s Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
FAQs:Does Button Savior (Root) runs on Bluestacks or any other emulator?
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Button Savior (Root) is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.Which is the best emulator to Download Button Savior (Root) for PC?
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.Does Android Emulators like Bluestacks to run Button Savior (Root) slow down the PC?
While running the Button Savior (Root) on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Button Savior (Root) on your Windows PC.How Popular is the Button Savior (Root) app?
Button Savior (Root) is one of the most popular app in Productivity category with 1,000,000+ app installations and 4.1-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Button Savior (Root) app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.
BrowserCam presents Supersu free download for PC (laptop). Chainfire developed Supersu app for the Android and also iOS but, you can install Supersu on PC or laptop. Ever wondered the best way to download Supersu PC? Do not worry; we will break it down for everyone into easy steps.
Rooting an Android phone sound a lot of hustle and work and surely it is but the real trouble starts once you are done rooting your Android device and now have to manage it. Rooting your android device can grant you a massive number of privileges like -
- Ability to install custom ROMs
- Uninstall pre-installed apps that you don't want!
- Ability to block ads from any app
- Install any application, regardless of it being compatible with your device
- Ability to Update to the latest android version
- Ability to backup all of your data stored on the device
You must have read or heard the famous Stan Lee dialogue ' With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibilities .' While Rooting gives you the power, SuperSU takes the responsibilities.
SuperSU is a fantastic application for people who have their Android devices rooted and are not able to manage it. Now by maintaining it, I mean that once you root your android device, you are the one who decides to which app you are going to permit to use the root access and to which app you are not. SuperSU gives you full control of that by letting you manage all your apps root permissions; you can both give the app permission, revoke the apps permissions by using this app.
This app saves a lot of time as unless you have rooted your android phone with a one tap root application like king root, managing those permissions is almost impossible unless you install an app like this.
This app comes in two different variants, one is paid, and other is free. There is not much of a difference between the two except a few more features and controls and no ads in the paid version. The free version is enough for you if you want this app just to manage the permission, but if you 're going to take full advantage of your rooted device, the paid version is worth the price.
The first thing is, to select an Android emulator. There are so many paid and free Android emulators designed for PC, but Bluestacks or Andy OS are well-known plus compatible with both Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) and Mac systems. It’s an excellent idea to be certain in advance if your PC has got the recommended operating system requirements to install BlueStacks or Andy emulators. Finally, it is time to install the emulator which will take few minutes only.
How to Install Supersu for PC or MAC:
1. Download BlueStacks for PC with the download option shown on this page.
2. Right after the installer finished downloading, open it to begin the install process.
3. Check out the first two steps and click 'Next' to proceed to the next step in the installation.
4. When you notice 'Install' on screen, please click on it to begin the last install process and click 'Finish' soon after it’s finished.
5. Begin BlueStacks emulator via the windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut.
6. Since this is the first time you installed BlueStacks software, you will need to link your Google account with the emulator.
Root Android For Mac
7. Next, you’ll be taken to google play store page where you may search for Supersu app through the search bar and then install Supersu for PC or Mac.
Root User On Mac
Right after you installed the Android emulator, you can make use of the APK file in order to install Supersu for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by opening it via BlueStacks emulator. If you ever wish to go with Andy OS to download Supersu for Mac, you can still follow the same exact method at any time.