Jing is a screen capture tool provided by a software company named TechSmith. The captured images are directly shared on screencast.com and they provide the URL to copy/paste the images as per the user’s choice. It also allows the user to capture video of your screen. Due to the ease of use and free software, it is a favorite tool in the market. PicPick is a screen capture application that includes an image editor and several on-screen measurement tools, including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and more.
- A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, colour picker, colour palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- PicPick works just like screenshot tools. You can use either shortcut keys and the PicPick capture window (available on the toolbar) to take screenshots. These hotkeys can be customized by navigating to PicPick (located in Windows toolbar) Program options Hotkeys.
screen capture, editor, color picker and more
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 5.1.5 for Windows, Multilingual
12MB download / 35MB installed
Antivirus Scan Details
PicPick Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. Logo animation after effects free download. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
PicPick is an all-in-one program, primarily system tray-based, that provides a full-featured screen capture tool, an intuitive image editor, a color picker, a color palette, a pixel-ruler, a protractor, a crosshair and even a whiteboard.
- Screen Capture - Take screenshots of the entire screen, an active window, specific region of the screen, free hand, scrolling window and more. Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported.
- Image Editor - Intuitive User Interface (Windows Ribbon style). Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc. Effects are supported as well. Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, color balance, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and more.
- Color Picker and Color Palette - Various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi). Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported. Pick and Save your favorite color!
- Screen Pixel Ruler - horizontal and vertical orientation. various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters). DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300).
- Screen Magnifier - Zoom 2x to 10x option. Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Screen Protractor - Helps you find angles on screen. Pick a center, then a location, then the angle in degrees away from the first. Can be used in a variety of photography, math, and graphics applications.
- Screen Crosshair - For aligning objects in graphics or design applications. For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- Whiteboard - For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
For help with this app, please see the following:
- PortableApps.com Forum: Portable App Support
- Publisher: NGWIN & PortableApps.com (Andreas Piatek)
- Date Updated: 2021-04-09
- Date Added: 2012-09-07
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal use. Business use with a paid license.)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: ad886d84dd5d1c8a9839698d22abdb49
- SHA256 Hash: 5e59ac1192f33d8c083b6df0e015f11ea08cb5820445e3bbe9c4a7bc1a6d41d8
PicPick is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher