'A healthy economic environment where players can find opportunities by making interesting choices is the goal. One of the key pillars of EVE is that loss has meaning and a state is being reached where loss is not meaningful anymore for veteran players. It is imperative, both for EVE's success and for the well-being of its inhabitants, that the economy resides within a healthy state.'
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to navigation Jump to search. English Noun. Omber (uncountable). Alternative form of ombre; Anagrams. B-more, brome, ombre.
- Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to navigation Jump to search. English Noun. Omber (uncountable). Alternative form of ombre; Anagrams. B-more, brome, ombre.
- Omber synonyms, omber pronunciation, omber translation, English dictionary definition of omber. Also omber or hombre n. A trick-taking card game.
Back in March, the EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook blog described the plans for resource distribution in New Eden. This endeavour started last December with asteroid belt changes, then moved on to ore anomaly changes and a moon resource shake-up, and now the fourth step of the Shortage Phase is planned to go live in mid-October. Alongside the final steps of the Shortage Phase, the first step of the Redistribution Phase will also go live in the middle of October.
The main goal during the first steps of the Redistribution Phase is to create 'Primary Supply Zones' and give value to all space in New Eden. The process starts by creating the following map of minerals:
|Security Zone||Exclusive/Main Supplier of Mineral||Excluded Minerals|
|Hisec||Tritanium||Isogen, Nocxium, Zydrine, Megacyte, Morphite|
|Lowsec||Isogen, Nocxium||Tritanium, Zydrine, Megacyte, Morphite|
|Nullsec||Zydrine, Megacyte, Morphite||Tritanium, Nocxium (some availability through Sov anomalies remains)|
|Wormholes||-||Tritanium, Nocxium, Morphite|
This, as with anything else, will change according to how things in New Eden progress.
The above will be achieved through the changes detailed below.
Asteroid Ore DNA
The biggest change to come is with the ore DNA. This change is part of both the Shortage Phase and the Redistribution Phase. The Shortage part has to do with the exact values that were decided, while the Redistribution has to do with the material composition.
The mineral output of all asteroid ores will be changing in order to create room for a better geographical distribution of minerals, as stated above in the Redistribution Phase Section.
Here are the changes (only standard ores presented, appropriate changes are in place for higher yield ores):
|Scordite||150 (-196)||90 (-83)|
|Pyroxeres||0 (-351)||90 (+65)||30 (-20)||0 (-5)|
|Plagioclase||175 (+68)||0 (-213)||70 (-37)|
|Omber||0 (-800)||90 (-10)||75 (-10)|
|Kernite||0 (-134)||60 (-207)||120 (-14)|
|Jaspet||150 (-200)||50 (-25)||0 (-8)|
|Hemorphite||0 (-2200)||240 (+140)||90 (-30)||0 (-15)|
|Hedbergite||450 (-550)||0 (-200)||120 (+20)||0 (-19)|
|Gneiss||2000 (-200)||1500 (-900)||800 (+500)|
|Dark Ochre||0 (-10000)||1360 (+1360)||1200 (-400)||320 (+200)|
|Crokite||0 (-21000)||800 (+800)||2000 (+2000)||800 (+40)||0 (-135)|
|Bistot||3200 (-8800)||1200 (+1200)||160 (-290)||0 (-100)|
|Arkonor||0 (-22000)||3200 (+3200)||1200 (-1300)||120 (-200)|
|Spodumain||48000 (-8000)||0 (-12050)||0 (-2100)||1000 (+550)||160 (+160)||80 (+80)||40 (+40)|
|Bezdnacine||40000 (+26800)||0 (-2200)||0 (-3780)||4800 (+3700)||128 (-57)||0 (-10)|
|Rakovene||40000 (+37800)||0 (-7200)||0 (-855)||3200 (+3200)||0 (-450)||200 (-70)||0 (-83)||0 (-2)|
|Talassonite||40000 (+27400)||960 (+504)||0 (-81)||32 (+19)|
- All variations of Omber and Kernite will be removed from Hisec asteroid belts.
- All variations of Veldspar, Scordite and Plagioclase will be removed from Lowsec asteroid belts.
- The quantity of all variations of Pyroxeres and Kernite will be reduced by 75%.
- The quantity of all variations of Hemorphite and Hedbergite will be increased by 400%.
- All variations of Scordite, Plagioclase, Omber, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre, and Crokite will be removed from Nullsec asteroid belts.
- The quantity of all variations of Kernite will be reduced by 75%.
- The quantity of all variations of Bistot will be reduced by 70%.
- The quantity of all variations of Arkonor will be reduced by 50%.
- The quantity of all variations of Mercoxit will be reduced by 90%.
- All Ore Anomalies will be removed from Hisec systems.
- Certain Ore Anomalies will be removed from Lowsec systems.
- The quantity of all variations of Gneiss and Dark Ochre in all Lowsec Ore Anomalies will be increased by 300%.
- The quantity of all variations of Crokite in all Lowsec Ore Anomalies will be increased by 9900%.
- The following ores and their variations will be removed from Wormhole Anomalies:
- Veldspar, Scordite, Plagioclase, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Dark Ochre, Crokite, Mercoxit, Spodumain.
Sov Ore Anomalies
The ore quantity composition of the Sov Ore Anomalies will be as follows:
Further changes are being made to other resources:
K-Space Gas Sites
- The spawn probability of Mykoserocyn sites will be reduced.
- The spawn probability of Cytoserocin sites will be reduced.
W-Space Gas Sites
- The respawn time for all Fullerite gas sites will be increased.
- The spawn probability of all Fullerite gas sites will be reduced.
- All Fullerite quantities at all sites will increase by 100%.
- Certain Fullerite sites will be removed from higher class wormholes.
- The spawn probability of all Ice Sites will decrease.
As mentioned in the EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook blog from March, the goal for this update is the reduction of inventory. How to clear mac memory cache safari. Alongside that, the following is expected:
- More movement in Lowsec - and potentially more destruction
- Increase of mining ship losses
- More market transactions for ores/minerals
- Mineral income from refining items to increase
- Prices of minerals to change
This has now been almost a year long journey, and there is a lot more to come. For some this has been painful, but significant progress is being made towards the goals for a healthy New Eden ecosystem as mentioned in the EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook blog.
On this journey there have been very encouraging signs, and as New Eden reaches its final stages of the Shortage Phase, the journey into the Redistribution Phase begins.
The New Eden Ecosystem, Resource Distribution, and more will be discussed on Friday 25 September 18:00 EVE time with CCP Rattati, CCP Psych, Carneros & Caleb Ayrania. Make sure you catch it live on the CCP Twitch channel!