M.Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi (2004) is a Action Tamil film starring Prakash Raj, Asin Thottumkal, Jayam Ravi and Nadhiya in the lead roles, directed by Raja.Watch Now on JioCinema!
Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi: Directed by Mohan Raja. With Jayam Ravi, Asin Thottumkal, Nadia Moidu, Prakash Raj. A story about a kick boxer who went to Malasia to his father after his mother's dead. Download New Mp3 Ringtone Songs Mp3 Audio file type: MP3 320 kbps. Search M Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi Full Download Hd In Tamil Rockers In Tamil Language Download Hd Ringtone. Free Download MP3, Music and Video Songs M Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi 720p Full Movie Download Tamilrockers Gr 320 Kbps free on Pordede just for review. Check this video clip and download another songs audio here. Thanks for downloading M Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi 720p Full Movie Download Tamilrockers Gr and dont forget to bookmark! M.Kumaran SO mahalakshmi is a Tamil album released on Jan 2010. This album is composed by Srikanth Deva. M.Kumaran SO mahalakshmi Album has 4 songs sung by Raghavendra, Shankar Mahadevan, K.K. Listen to all songs in high quality & download M.Kumaran SO mahalakshmi songs on Gaana.com.
|M. Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi|
|Directed by||M. Raja|
|Produced by||M. Raja|
|Written by||Prasanna Kumar (dialogues)|
|Story by||Puri Jagannadh|
|Based on||Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi|
|Music by||Srikanth Deva|
|Edited by||S. Surajkavee|
|1 October 2004|
|Box office||₹ 88 crore|
M. Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi is a 2004 Indian Tamil-language sports action drama film directed by M. Raja, starring Jayam Ravi, Asin, Nadhiya, and Prakash Raj in the lead roles while Vivek and Subbaraju play supporting roles. The film's score and soundtrack are composed by Srikanth Deva. The film became a blockbuster and one of the most profitable movies of 2004. It is a remake of the Telugu film Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi.
For Kumaran (Jayam Ravi), life is about his mother, Mahalakshmi (Nadhiya), who was separated from her husband Easwar (Prakash Raj). Easwar goes on to pursue his passion in kickboxing and becomes a world-renowned trainer based in Malaysia. Mahalakshmi stays in India and devotes her life to bringing up her son. Kumaran is also passionate about kickboxing and shares a special relationship with his mother. In between, he falls in love with Mythili (Asin), a Malayali girl, but his life is destroyed after his mother's death. On her deathbed, she tells him to meet Easwar, and Kumaran goes to Malaysia to meet him. Kumaran gets a job at his father's kickboxing academy but finds him with another wife, Shalini (Aishwarya) and a daughter Swapna. Kumaran feels betrayed and angry, and this causes plenty of friction between him and his father. Eeshwar trains a boxer named Anand (Subbaraju), who he is sure will win the championship. Easwar considers Anand his protege and, on many occasions, demonstrates his preference for him over Kumaran. However, Anand soon makes Swapna pregnant and dumps her. He then turns traitor to Easwar and joins another team when they offer him a better contract. The rest of the story is about how Easwar trains Kumaran against Anand and wins the kickboxing competition, while Kumaran helps his half-sister with her love. Kumaran wins the kickboxing championship. The movie ends with Kumaran seeing a final apparition of his mother looking at him proudly and waving goodbye.
- Jayam Ravi as M. Kumaran
- Asin as Mythili (Malabar)
- Nadhiya as Mahalakshmi, Kumaran's mother
- Prakash Raj as Easwar, Mahalakshmi's husband
- Vivek as Ganesh
- Subbaraju as Anand
- Aishwarya as Shalini, Easwar's second wife
- Deepu as Swapna, Easwar and Shalini's daughter
- Vaiyapuri as Velu
- O. A. K. Sundar as Kumaran's coach
- Manobala as Ganesh's father
- Venniradai Moorthy as a sculptor
- Jyothi Lakshmi as Malabar's aunt
- Janagaraj as a police officer
- R. S. Shivaji as an assistant police officer
- Muthukaalai as a man at the mall
- Cool Suresh as a rowdy
- Nandha Saravanan as a rowdy
- Bonda Mani as a priest
- Vijay Ganesh as the priest's assistant
- Kalyan (special appearance in the song 'Tamizh Nattu Manava')
- Livingston as Sheikh (guest appearance)
- Ragasya (special appearance in the song 'Yaaru Yaaru Ivano')
- Vijay Sethupathi as a boxing spectator (uncredited)
After the success of Jayam (2003), Raja decided to remake the successful Telugu film Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi (2003) with his brother Ravi in the lead role. Asin, who appeared in the Telugu version, made her debut in Tamil cinema with this film. Nadhiya made her acting comeback with this film portraying Ravi's mother as Raja felt that he wanted to portray her as a modern mother as opposed to the usual portrayal of mothers, and she was the right choice for the role. The team had also initially approached Dhruv, the son of actor Vikram, to star as a child artiste in the film, but he eventually did not feature.
The film was originally titled M. Kumaran S/O Bhagyalakshmi before reverting to the original title. The film was extensively shot in Malaysia.
The songs and background score was done by Srikanth Deva. The song 'Ayyo Ayyo' is based on the Malaysian song 'Hati Kama', composed by Pak Ngah. The song 'Chennai Senthamizh' is based on 'Chennai Chandrama' from the original film.
|M. Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||Oct 1, 2004|
|Srikanth Deva chronology|
|1.||'Chennai Senthamizh'||Na. Muthukumar||Harish Raghavendra||4:17|
|3.||'Ayyo Ayyo'||Yugabharathi||Udit Narayan, Shalini Singh||5:47|
|4.||'Vacchuka Vacchukava'||Srikanth Deva||KK, Srilekha Parthasarathy||5:25|
|5.||'Yaaru Yaaru Ivano'||Kabilan||Devan, Febi Mani||5:13|
|6.||'Tamizh Nattu Maanava'||Pa. Vijay||Shankar Mahadevan, Premgi Amaren||5:22|
|7.||'Neeye Neeye II'||Vaali||Srikanth Deva||6:22|
The television satellite rights of the film were sold to Sun TV and VOD rights to Amazon Prime Video.
The film received generally positive reviews with Indiaglitz.com saying 'If you like films with sentiments, M Kumaran..is for you'. Behindwoods.com stated that 'Raja has done well for his second film' and 'he has well defined the relationship between a mother and a son in this movie', while The Hindu wrote that 'casting is a main draw', praising the inclusion of Nadhiya. Rediff.com also listed the film amongst the 'best Tamil films of 2004', stating that the film was 'a big success'.
The film went on to become a commercial success and a major leap in Jayam Ravi's career.
The film collected share of ₹54 crore in 40 days in Chennai and ₹36 crore throughout Tamil Nadu selling $3 million tickets.
Tamilrockers M Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi Movie Songs Download
- ^'K. T. Balasubramaniem BIOGRAPHY (First look.)'. Chennai Patrika. 14 February 2011. Archived from the original on 2 November 2011. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- ^'M. Kumaran son of Mahalakshmi Tamil Movie Review — Critics Review — CineBee App'. CineBee.
- ^'Telugu Cinema – Review – Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammai'. Idlebrain.com. 19 April 2003. Archived from the original on 25 August 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
- ^'Tamil movies : Nadhiya is back again'. www.behindwoods.com.
- ^'Raja of remakes'. 12 October 2007 – via www.thehindu.com.
- ^''Remake' Ravi is back!'.
- ^'M. KUMARAN S/O MAHALAKSHMI'. timesofindia.com. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- ^'M.Kumaran Movie review from indiaglitz.com'. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- ^'Entertainment / Film Review : M. Kumaran Son of'. The Hindu. 8 October 2004. Archived from the original on 22 November 2004. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- ^''M.Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi' – Review'. Behindwoods.com. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- ^'rediff.com: The Best Tamil Films, 2004'. Specials.rediff.com. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- ^'Metro Plus Coimbatore / Personality : The family 'connection''. The Hindu. 25 October 2004. Retrieved 28 December 2015.[dead link]
- ^''Jayam' Ravi is victorious second time!'. Archived from the original on 9 September 2014.
M Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi Movie Download Tamilrockers Single Part
- M. Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi at IMDb