- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- WebDriver for Chrome. All code is currently in the open source Chromium project. This project is developed by members of the Chromium and WebDriver teams.
- Depending on your platform there are different ways to download and use Google Chrome: Chrome on Computers. If you need to install Chrome on a Desktop computer, you can download Chrome directly from Google. Chrome on Android - Phones and Tablets. If you want Chrome on an Android device you can get it from: Google Chrome on Google Play Store.
- To update Google Chrome: On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right, click More. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version. The browser saves your opened tabs and windows and reopens them automatically when it restarts. Your Incognito windows won't reopen when Chrome.
- Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search and Google Translate built-in. Download now to enjoy the same Chrome web.
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Latest Google Chrome Version For Windows 10