The 2N3819 is a more typical and ideal JFET than the 2N4392; is its transfer characteristic closer to a parabola (that is, is its transconductance closer to linear)? Note that the 2N3819 uses the pin.
- 2N3819/D 2N3819 JFET VHF/UHF Amplifier N–Channel – Depletion MAXIMUM RATINGS Rating Symbol Value Unit Drain–Source Voltage VDS 25 Vdc Drain–Gate Voltage VDG 25 Vdc Gate–Source Voltage VGS 25 Vdc Drain Current ID 100 mAdc Forward Gate Current IG(f) 10 mAdc Total Device Dissipation @ TA = 25°C Derate above 25°C PD 350 2.8 mW mW/°C.
- ต่อรูปตามวงจร เมื่อแรงดันที่ขา g เป็น 0 โวลต์ กระแสจะไหลมากที่สุด หลอด led.
- Buy 2N3819 - Nte Electronics - JFET Transistor, -30 V, 15 mA, -6 V, TO-92, JFET. Newark offers fast quotes, same day shipping, fast delivery, wide inventory, datasheets & technical support.
In this article you will find all the details about 2N3819 transistor pinout, equivalent, features, specs, applications and other information about this JFET TO-92 package transistor.
Features / Technical Specifications:
- Package Type: TO-92
- Transistor Type: N Channel
- Max Voltage Applied From Drain to Source: 25V
- Max Drain to Gate Voltage Should Be: 25V
- Max Reverse Gate to Source Voltage is: 25V
- Max Continues Gate Current is: 10mA
- Minimum to Maximum Gate to Source Cuttoff Voltage : 8.0
- Max Power Dissipation is: 360mW
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -65 to +150 Centigrade
- Low Noise & High Gain
Replacement and Equivalent:
2N4416, NTE312, 2N5638, 2N5640, 2SK162, 2SK518 (Please note that pin configuration of some replacement transistors mentioned here may different from 2N3819. Therefore it is suggested to always check pin configuration before replacing in your circuit.)
2N3819 Transistor Explained / Description:
2N3819 is a TO-92 packaged JFET transistor built for VHF and UHF applications. The transistor possesses some very good features like very low noise and distortion, high gain and sensitivity, quality signal amplification and can also be used for very low level signal amplification. Other than that it can also be used as a switch. When used as a switch it is capable of fast switching and can drive loads that falls under 10mA. It also provides high gain at 100MHz.
Where We Can Use it:
As described above 2N3819 is mostly built for VHF and UHF applications, Due to its low noise feature, it can be used for amplification of different type of low level signals whether it will be an audio signal or other type of signals in electronics. Other than that it can also be used as a switch and it can handle max load of 10mA. Moreover it also features high gain at 100MHz which also makes it ideal to use in RF applications.
VHF & UHF applications
Any Low Level Signal Amplification
Audio Amplifier Stages
How to Safely Long Run in a Circuit:
For long term stable performance of 2N3819 it is recommended to always stay 20% below from the max ratings. Does not drive load of more than 10mA through this transistor and the load voltage should be under 25V. Always store and operate it in temperature above -65 Celsius and below +150 Celsius. Gta san andreas mods download free pcwillbrown.
N Channel Jfet
To Download the datasheet just copy and paste the below link in your browser.
2n3819 Jfet For Sale
|Описание||JFET VHF/UHF Amplifier N-Channel-Depletion|
JFET VHF/UHF Amplifier
Forward Gate Current
@ TA = 25°C
Storage Channel Temperature Range
2N3819 = Device Code
WW = Work Week
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2002
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA = 25°C unless otherwise noted)
Symbol Min Typ Max Unit
Gate–Source Breakdown Voltage
Gate–Source Cutoff Voltage
Gate Reverse Current
– 7.5 Vdc
– 210 nAdc
(VDS = 15 Vdc, VGS = 0)
Forward Transfer Admittance
Forward Transfer Admittance
Reverse Transfer Admittance
Reverse Transfer Capacitance
Cut–off Frequency (Note 1)
1. The frequency at which gfs is 0.7 of its value at 1 kHz.
2.0 – 20 mAdc
– 40 – mmhos
– 1.0 – mmhos
– 0.7 – pF
– 700 – MHz
COMMON SOURCE CHARACTERISTICS
(VDS = 15 Vdc, Tchannel = 25°C)
gis @ IDSS
brs @ IDSS
bis @ 0.25 IDSS
50 70 100 200 300 500 700 1000
Figure 1. Input Admittance (yis)
f, FREQUENCY (MHz)
gfs @ IDSS
bfs @ IDSS
200 300 500 700 1000
Figure 3. Forward Transadmittance (yfs)
bos @ IDSS and 0.25 IDSS
gos @ 0.25 IDSS
50 70 100 200 300 500 7001000
Figure 4. Output Admittance (yos)
|Всего страниц||8 Pages|
|Скачать PDF||[ 2N3819.PDF Даташит ]|