An electronic invoice is a document used by a business to request payment for a product or service from a client or other buyer. Electronic invoices eliminate the need to print invoices on paper and file them in bulky cabinets. They also get rid of the need to pay for postage and wait for days or even weeks for the client to receive the invoice. Canva’s free invoice maker allows you to create professional-looking invoices for your clients within minutes. Keep your branding consistent by adding your own logo, brand colors, and fonts to hundreds of flexible invoice templates in just a few clicks. Create a stylish custom invoice.
Billing is a breeze with a Microsoft invoice template. Easy-to-use and professionally designed, these free invoice templates streamline your administrative time so you can get back to running your business. Excel and Word templates for invoices include basic invoices as well as sales invoices and service invoices. A digital signature certificate (DSC) can help you sign a document online, which means that you do not have to be physically present in order to submit an im. A new, digital mode of Bill Delivery and Bill Management. BillFree simplifies everyone’s lives. With BillFree, you can save the delivery costs of the paper bills, and simply send digital bills to your customer’s mobile phone; Increase your customer’s delight by sending them digital copies of the invoices upon a purchase.
The easiest and most complete invoicing system
Fast & EasyQuickly create invoices
Desktop & Mobile CompatibilityEasily sync data between devices
Supports Recurring InvoicesAutomate sending frequency
Access AnywhereSetting up Web Access
Invoicing TemplatesFree professional templates
Email, Print or FaxEasy customer communication
|Easy invoicing software to manage and track your billing on Mac or Windows.|
Express Invoice lets you create invoices you can print, email or fax directly to clients for faster payment. The reporting functionality allows you to keep track of payments, overdue accounts, sales team performance and more.
Get it Free. A free version is available for home users or businesses with fewer than 5 staff members. Download the free version here, which does not expire and includes most of the professional version features.
- Easily create invoices, quotes and orders
- Customize invoices including logo, heading text, notes and more
- Save or send invoices as PDF files
- Schedule recurring invoices
- Supports invoicing for multiple businesses
- Email or fax directly from the application
- Web access lets multiple users within the organization log in securely via your network or the internet
- Securely access web interface on mobile devices
- Generate invoices and quotes when you are offline or the internet is down
- Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments
- Supports multiple tax rates for countries where required (e.g. Canada)
- Reporting includes accounting, salesperson performance, unpaid invoices and more
- Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data across all aspects of your business
- for Windows
- for Mac
- for iPad/iPhone
- for Android
- for Kindle
Digital Invoice Management
Pricing & Purchase
Stock Control Software
Graphic Design Software
More Business Software..
A digital invoice is usually a PDF or Word file that is sometimes a scanned paper invoice. A digital invoice is easy for a human to understand.
An electronic invoice (or e-invoice) is a data file that is transferred between computers and not easy to understand for humans. Common file formats are XML and EDI. An e-invoice contains structured data, so it is easier for a computer to comprehend and book automatically.
Digital invoice vs electronic invoice
Dated sources on the internet create a lot of confusion surrounding the correct and modern meaning for the different types of invoices, despite them being fundamentally different.
The following statements are true:
- An electronic invoice (e-invoice) contains data from the supplier in a structured format that the buyer’s financial system can automatically recognize, without requiring manual data input from the administrator.
- A digital invoice is an invoice that can be viewed and processed digitally.
- An e-invoice is always a digital file format, just like a PDF or Word file.
- A digital invoice is not necessarily an e-invoice.
Confused? I think yes. Let’s dive a bit more into the details.
What is an electronic invoice (e-invoice)?
An e-invoice is a systematically built digital file with the data in a fixed location and dedicated meaning. There are many different formats for e-invoicing and a global standard is currently missing. The most common formats are EDI and UBL.
EDI has been a popular standard for a long time, but expensive for SMEs. A growing list of governments worldwide has selected UBL 2.0 as their preferred format. The European Commission (EC) is working on its successor; UBL 2.1. This is due to become the standard format for companies that deal directly with the EC.
The following guidelines apply to e-invoices:
- Structured invoice data issued in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or XML formats;
- Structured invoice data issued using standard Internet-based web forms.
What is a digital invoice?
A digital invoice is an invoice that can be viewed and processed digitally. Junkyard dogs pdf free download windows 10. The digital invoice is easy to archive and connect to accounting software. With optical recognition (OCR) digital invoices are booked into systems semi-automatically. This contributes to lower working pressure.
Financially accessible online solution contribute to the growing success of digital invoices in favor of the old paper invoice.
What is a digital invoice, but not an e-invoice:
- Unstructured invoice data issued in PDF or Word formats;
- Scanned paper invoices.
The purpose of modern invoicing
Electronic invoicing is ultimately not an end in itself, but a means of achieving a goal. The sending party is assured that the invoice will reach the right person faster, at lower costs. The ultimate goal of a recipient is to book a purchase invoice with as few human actions as possible. The medium an invoice uses to travel between organizations and the way that it is processed is of no concern if it happens quickly and without error.
The benefits of an e-invoice are negligible or non-existent for the recipient without a smart system that automates invoice processing. That is when the real benefits of e-invoicing become apparent.
The benefits of e-invoicing include:
Invoice Digital Signature
- Ease. Processing is digital and automatic;
- Speed. No more paper flow;
- Accuracy. Human errors minimized;
- Cheaper. No print and postage costs.
Want to know more about the benefits for your organization? Read our Invoice Processing 2.0 white paper.
Invoice Template Digital
Weitere BlogsMore BlogsMeer blogs