Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
Google Web Designer gives you the power to create beautiful, engaging HTML5 content. Use animation and interactive elements to bring your creative vision to life, and enjoy seamless integration with other Google products, like Google Drive, Display & Video 360, and Google Ads. In this tutorial, Google Web Designer creative specialist Kent shows how to build a responsive campaign from scratch using media rules for different sizes.
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Fixes and improvements in version 11.0.2.0415:
Google Web Designer Mac
- Fixed issue where Google Web Designer froze upon opening a dynamic ad with sample data already selected.
- Updated the GLB file size limit warning from 2 GB to 3 GB in the Ad Validator.
Fixes and improvements in version 11.0.1.0406:
- Responsive attributes are now supported in Google Ads.
- Fixed issue where transform attributes for inline SVGs were incorrectly removed.
- Fixed issue with swiping between images in a Transition Gallery when previewing in the browser.
Google Web Designer Examples
Download: Google Web Designer 11.0.2.0415 1.0 MB (Freeware)
Links: Google Web Designer Website Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware Sophos naked security.