Free online apps bundle from GeoGebra: get graphing, geometry, algebra, 3D, statistics, probability, all in one tool! GeoGebra Classic joins graphing, geometry, 3D, spreadsheets, computer algebra and probability in one easy-to-use and powerful package. Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra to learn math and science. GeoGebra Classic includes the following math tools:. Graphing: plot functions with sliders and solve equations. Geometry: create interactive geometric constructions. Distance or Length Tool. This article is about a GeoGebra tool. This tool returns the distance between two points, two lines, or a point and a line as a number, and shows a dynamic text in the Graphics View. It can also be used to measure the length of a segment (or interval), the circumference of a circle, or the perimeter of a polygon. GeoGebra Classic Android 5.0.472.0 APK Download and Install. GeoGebra Classic with geometry, 3D, CAS, spreadsheet and probability calculator! GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. GeoGebra is a rapidly expanding community of millions of users located in just about every country.
- Geogebra Classic Geometry
- Geogebra Classical
- Geogebra Classic 5 For Windows
- Geogebra Download For Windows 10
GeoGebra provides several Math Apps for learning and teaching at all levels. This manual covers the commands and tools of our GeoGebra Classic App.
You may also be interested in our other apps:
GeoGebra Graphing Calculator and GeoGebra Graphing Calculator Tutorials
GeoGebra Geometry App and GeoGebra Geometry Tutorials
Downloading mac os for repair. GeoGebra 3D Graphing App and GeoGebra 3D Graphing Tutorials
The following information is about our GeoGebra Classic App which you can use online and also download as an offline version.
Views and Perspectives
GeoGebra Classic provides different Views for mathematical objects:
Each View offers its own Toolbar that contains a selection of Tools and range of Commands as well as Predefined Functions and Operators that allow you to create dynamic constructions with different representations of mathematical objects.
Depending on the mathematics you want to use GeoGebra Classic for, you can select one of the default Perspectives (e.g. Algebra Perspective, Geometry Perspective). Each Perspective displays those Views and other interface components most relevant for the corresponding field of mathematics.
Other Components of the User Interface
You may also customize GeoGebra Classic’s user interface to match your personal needs by changing the default Perspectives and adding other components:
Geogebra Classic Geometry
GeoGebra Classic’s user interface also provides a variety of dialogs. Different accessibility features as well as keyboard shortcuts allow you to access many features of GeoGebra Classic more conveniently.
If you need additonal information about using the GeoGebra Classic App have a look at our GeoGebra Classic App Tutorials. You will get step-by-step instructions and learn how to use GeoGebra Classic for different constructions. You can also visit the Geogebra User Forum to get help. In addition you can get further information on our GeoGebra YouTube Channel.
Geogebra Classic 5 For Windows
- Explore further GeoGebra Maths Apps and the corresponding Tutorials
- GeoGebra Graphing Calculator and GeoGebra Graphing Calculator Tutorials
- GeoGebra Geometry App and GeoGebra Geometry Tutorials
- GeoGebra 3D Graphing App and GeoGebra 3D Graphing Tutorials
- Publish your Work
- Create a Dynamic Activity by using our online Activity Editor on GeoGebra.
- Create a GeoGebra Book by using our online GeoGebra Book Editor on GeoGebra.
- Upload your GeoGebra Classic files on your GeoGebra Account and share your Dynamic Activities online on GeoGebra.
- Create or join a GeoGebra Group and share your resources with members of your GeoGebra Groups.
- The Installation Guide helps you with installation questions about our GeoGebra Maths Apps on different platforms
- The Compatibility page explains small differences between GeoGebra versions
- Visit our GeoGebra User Forum if you have any questions or suggestions