Dido and aeneas opera. Dridex also known as Bugat and Cridex is a form of malware that specializes in stealing bank credentials via a system that utilizes macros from Microsoft Word.
The targets of this malware are Windows users who open an email attachment in Word or Excel, causing macros to activate and download Dridex, infecting the computer and opening the victim to banking theft.
The primary objective of this software is to steal banking information from users of infected machines to immediately launch fraudulent transactions. Bank information for the software installs a keyboard listener and performs injection attacks. During 2015, theft caused by this software were estimated at £20 million in the United Kingdom and $10 million in the United States. By 2015, Dridex attacks had been detected in more than 20 countries. In early September 2016, researchers spotted initial support for targeting cryptocurrency wallets.
- With DriveDx you don't need to worry about losing your important data, music, and photographs. You can know before your drive is going to fail, because DriveDx tracks more indicators of impending failure than any other product on the market for both SSDs and HDDs.
- DriveDx is an advanced drive-health diagnostic and monitoring utility. Save yourself from data loss and downtime that is associated with unexpected drive failures. Don't worry about losing your important data, music, and photographs.
DriveDx is a drive diagnostic utility for macOS that offers you the possibility to check the status of various sensors and parameters in order to identify faulty disks and prevent data loss. The utility is able to analyze both HDD and SSD drives and even takes into consideration the model and firmware version. Saving Drivedx Macupdate your Drivedx Macupdate settings within one Drivedx Macupdate particular property will not affect your choices on other CBS properties or if you visit this property with another device or from a different browser. In addition, it won’t affect any of your activities on third party properties. You have Drivedx Macupdate.
In December 2019, US authorities filed charges against two suspects believed to have created the Dridex malware, including the group's alleged leader.
- ^'Someone Hijacks Botnet Network & Replaces Malware with an Antivirus'. 2016-02-04. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- ^Jeremy Kirk (2016-01-19). 'Dridex banking malware adds a new trick'. PCWorld. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- ^Catalin Cimpanu (2016-09-07). 'Dridex Banking Trojan Will Soon Target Crypto-Currency Wallets'. Softpedia. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- ^Cimpanu, Catalin (December 5, 2019). 'US charges two members of the Dridex malware gang'. ZDNet. Retrieved December 8, 2019.