By downloading you agree to the terms and conditions of the Microsoft Office for BU Students Program:
UNT faculty, staff, and current-enrolled students are now licensed to use Office 365, which includes: Office 2016 for MaxOSX 10.10 and newer; Office 2016 for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1; Office 2011 for Mac OSX 10.5.8 and newer; Office Mobile for iOS 6.1 and newer (iPhone only) Office.
- Learn how to get the Microsoft Office desktop apps for free, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, if you're an eligible student or educator.
- Office 365 Pro Plus for macOS installer should start to download automatically, otherwise you may be prompted to allow the download to start: 4. In Safari, a download window can be used to track current progress of the file download. Once download has completed, navigate your Mac.
- You are a full or part time student at Boston University, enrolled and settled in an accredited program during the semester you are accessing this service.
- You are permitted to download only one copy of EACH version of Office (Mac OS and Windows) offered.
- That your software download is for personal use and may not be sold or transferred to another person.
- Your software download will be for one installation of the software. Additional (secondary) installations are governed by each software package individual End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Software must be installed on a computer under the control of the eligible Boston University student. Licenses may not be transferred from the student to another party.
To download select your operating system
Office 365 apps
- Office 365 Apps activate on or off the BU network and will remain activate according to your BU affiliation
- You can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones.
- Ensure Older versions of Office are uninstalled (2010,2013,2016)
- On newly purchased Windows computers Office 365 should already be installed and you can just sign in just by opening an application
- Office 365 IS NOT compatible with MSI install of Project/Visio 2016 (Details on MSI versus Click-to-Run (C2R) installers)
Go to https://www.office.com/
Download Office 365 For Mac Student Sign In
Click 'Sign in'
Uga vlab download for mac. Enter your BU email address 'email@example.com' then click 'Next'
If you get the following prompt ensure to select 'Work or school account'
You will then get a login prompt from adfs.bu.edu, enter your BU username and Kerberos Password
Check click 'Install Office' in the top right then click 'Office 365 apps'
Download Office 365 For Mac Student Download
Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation
Download Office 365 For Mac Student Version
Finally open any of the Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and you will be prompted to Sign in to activate. Use your BU email address and again select 'Work or school account' if prompted