CyberDuck is available for both the Window sand Mac platforms, and it offers a number of features above its peers. Pycharm community version. It's an FTP and SFTP app, but it also supports WebDAV, thereby providing easy access to. Run the command ssh-keygen from the Terminal.app (macOS) or console (Windows) to generate a public/private pair of keys. They will be put in your directory /.ssh, though you will probably be asked to approve or change this location. When you generate the keys you will be asked for a 'passphrase'. Cyberduck is an open-source tool for Windows and macOS that provides a graphical interface to manage files for a wide variety of protocols and services, including FTP, SFTP, WebDav, and S3. To use Cyberduck, you will need: Cyberduck version 6.2.x. Visit the Cyberduck website to download.
- Amazon S3 Bookmark.png (66.9 KB) - added by dkocheron Jul 30, 2010 at 9:11:30 AM.
Amazon S3 Bookmark
- Filezilla Import.png (34.2 KB) - added by dkocheron Oct 12, 2010 at 10:30:54 AM.
- Proxy Icon.png (22.1 KB) - added by dkocheron Jan 19, 2011 at 3:59:17 PM.
- Drag Bookmark.png (46.8 KB) - added by dkocheron Jan 19, 2011 at 4:13:30 PM.
- HTTP URL.png (68.3 KB) - added by dkocheron Jan 20, 2011 at 11:18:37 AM.
- WebDAV Bookmark Client Certificate.png (43.7 KB) - added by dkocheron Dec 16, 2016 at 10:04:55 AM.
- Add Bookmark.png (11.3 KB) - added by dkocheron Jul 11, 2017 at 8:31:34 AM.
- Groups in Bookmarks Menu.png (20.9 KB) - added by dkocheron Feb 27, 2020 at 10:03:39 AM.
- Edit Labels for Bookmark.png (60.5 KB) - added by dkocheron Feb 27, 2020 at 10:05:08 AM.
Cyberduck Windows Free
Download all attachments as: .zip